Has learning Dutch dropped to the bottom of your list, as a result of the Corona crisis? Are you scared that an online class won’t be as interactive as a classical course? Our online classes offer the same format and structure as a classical course at our institute. All our courses are based on the direct method: we speak Dutch from day one and the lessons are highly interactive with the main focus on conversation. The only thing we did was bring down the group size from 8 to 6 students.
At Direct Dutch we are determined to help you achieve your Dutch language goals. Why not start now?
With our online courses we offer:
• The same approved (direct) method of teaching Dutch.
• Smaller groups with a maximum of 6 students (compared to 8 in our regular classes).
• A video conference setting with room to ask questions, practise your speaking skills and interact with- and listen to other students.
• Interactive tools: virtual whiteboard, screen sharing, document sharing, real time notes and more.
• Course material, sent to you by post (no charge) or you can pick up your book at Direct Dutch Institute.
• If you sign up for an online course, your course will be online until the last lesson (we won’t switch back to a regular – classical – course in the middle of a course)!
• You can find more info about our online classes here.
Below you can find the starting dates for our online classes starting in May and June. All the courses that start online will continue online until the last lesson.
09 Jun. – 23 Jul, 18:00 – 19:30 hrs, Tues. / Thurs.
09 Jun. – 23 Jul, 20:00 – 21:30 hrs, Tues. / Thurs.
11 Jun. – 28 Jul, 18:00 – 19:30 hrs, Thurs. / Tues.
11 Jun. – 28 Jul, 20:00 – 21:30 hrs, Thurs. / Tues.
(Semi)-Intensive Beginners A1
22 Jun. – 03 Jul, 09.30 – 12:45 hrs, Mon. to Frid.
(Semi)-Intensive Beginners A2
08 Jun. – 19 Jun, 09.30 – 12:45 hrs, Mon. to Frid.
27 May – 19 Aug, 18:30 – 20:30 hrs, Mon.
28 May – 20 Aug, 18.30 to 20.30 hrs, Thurs.
08 Jun. – 19 Jun, 13:30 – 16:45 hrs, Mon. to Frid.
02 Jun. – 21 Jul, 18.30 to 20.30 hrs, Tues.